homediscussionstagsrulesabout

Can one of you please agree with me that Green Day is alll-around cringe

source: local ♦ tags: #greenday #cringe

#1 )) Name: Anonymous @ 2020-12-31 17:02

I got really high one night and ran into the greenday musical, when I’m high I’m like extra critical I swear. Anyway it had to be the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever watched. Imagine the most theatrical campy performance of.......... punks?

You can’t do punk right without being communist, and that’s why it’s so important for a self titled “punk” band to never fucking sell out. Greenday and the Sex Pistols were just liberals playing dress up the whole fucking time.

My third point: have you ever met a person who just feels fake all the time, but it’s genuinely who they are? It’s the way they talk, they talk like a cheesy movie script. Imagine the way Sue Lor is written in Gran Torino. Cheesy and awkward as hell. Anyways that’s the way Billie joe talks to make matters worse. He’s a Harry Potter millennial liberal after all.

#2 )) Name: Anonymous @ 2020-12-31 23:15

Green Day's highest point of their career was playing themselves in the Simpsons Movie, which wasn't a very good movie.

#2,1 )) Name: Anonymous @ 2021-01-01 00:33 🌎 0chan

I agree 100%. When I think punk I think GG Allin not no "American idiot".

#2,2 )) Name: Anonymous @ 2021-01-05 11:55 🌎 0chan

Yeah man real punk is Tommy Heavenly Six.

#2,3 )) Name: Anonymous @ 2021-01-05 16:55 🌎 0chan

I subscribe on greenday music, because i love lyrics like a "boulevard of broken dreams", and i love hardcore punk, i know greenday maybe not true punks but they play good music.

#2,4 )) Name: Anonymous @ 2021-01-05 17:35 🌎 0chan

*to up msg: i love greenday and love punkrock too.

You need to solve the captcha before you can post.